Vaginal Wetness during sexual activity: YOU MAY BE MORE WET THAN NECESSARY!
Most of us are under the impression that having sex when wet is optimal, but are you experiencing everything that you possibly might from intercourse? To get optimal performance, you must traverse both a high and low range. This is analogous to an automobile engine.
Both parties will have less pleasure if there is an abundance of natural lubrication (wetness) during sexual sex. A larger loss of stimulation occurs along the vaginal walls in females. Men do not get the comparable “tight” sensation they enjoy, which is a loss for them. Every one of us has a sweet spot for the tension that must be present to facilitate increased enjoyment for both parties, which ultimately results in an easier climax. Experimenting with the amount of wetness you have on your body is the easiest way to get this degree of excitement. You could find that sex is far more pleasurable than you now believe.
As a woman becomes more aroused, she will naturally produce more wetness in her body. However, there are certain women for whom even the tiniest degree of arousal is sufficient to create an excessive quantity of lubricant. So, what can you do if excessive vaginal wetness is a problem, or if you want to experiment with varying levels of vaginal wetness in search of the most delightful “tight” sensation for your man?
First, you need to understand that there is more to intercourse sex than just the act of having sexual relations with another person. More women experience orgasms due to clitoral stimulation instead of intercourse. Having said that, sexual intercourse is an intimate act and ought to be fulfilling whenever it’s feasible. It is quite likely that a romantic distance will develop between a couple if the activity in question is not pleasurable. This marks the beginning of the decline in the marriage’s quality.
Second, suppose this is new wetness for you. In that case, you need to make an appointment with your primary care physician to rule out the possibility that you have an infection, an abnormality, or another disease that is causing your excessive sweating. But, again, don’t put yourself in harm’s way!
Alternatives in Medicine:
Surgery is the most drastic treatment option available for excessive vaginal wetness. This should be your last choice because it is unlikely that you will use it. Other medical methods include electrical stimulation, therapy with magnetic fields, treatment with lasers, freezing or lasering the cervix to minimize secretions, and treatment with magnetic fields. These therapies may, in varying degrees, be uncomfortable, expensive, and time-consuming. In addition, there is no assurance that this will be successful, nor that the issue will not arise again.
Alternatives to Medication:
There are a lot of possibilities, but only a handful of them are viable. The following is a list of frequent activities that couples do, some of which are considered “old wives tales,” along with remarks on how helpful they are.
1) Anything that causes the mouth to become dry. If it causes the mouth to feel dry, it probably will also have some effect on the vagina. Decongestants, antihistamines, cold remedies, some antidepressants, alcohol, cigarettes, and marijuana are some examples of substances that can cause dependence. Although they may work to some extent, there is no way to manage the amount of wetness or tightness in the mouth. Furthermore, a dry mouth makes kissing less enjoyable and foul breath more likely because there is less saliva.
2) Experiment with an alum douche. We are familiar with this, but we are not aware of any physician who would advise using it. Alum causes the walls of the vagina to shrink, but it also has the potential to irritate and lead to yeast infections. There is no way to predict how long it will persist, nor is there any way to manage the degree to which it will tighten.
3. Use a condom or penis wrap that has ribs in it. Even while using a condom, excessive vaginal wetness might be a concern. Penis sleeves enable the guy to feel more, but they tend to numb the woman’s vagina after a few minutes, which causes the woman to experience discomfort.
4) Wash your face with regular water. This does have some effect since it lessens the quantity of natural lubrication. Still, this effect often disappears when the woman’s arousal level rises, which causes even more lubricant to be secreted than before.
5) Place a sponge or a rag in the opening. One of the more humiliating methods because it needs to be done intermittently. This is a major deal breaker for many couples. On the other hand, the trick is to wrap a sheet or towel as thin as possible around a few fingers. After inserting the fingers, soak up any vaginal wetness that may be present. Then, move forward with the intercourse. It is vital to repeat. Because this procedure removes all of the lubricants from the vagina, re-entering the vagina can be difficult and unpleasant. However, this method is effective. However, within a few minutes, when the arousal begins to grow, there will again be an excessive amount of wetness. It is impossible to get the correct amount of wetness and tightness with this approach since there is no way to manage it.
6) The application of air from a fan to the genital region. It is not a workable treatment since most of the effect it has is to make the couple feel chilly while having little effect on the internal vaginal secretions.
7. The utilization of oral contraceptives. An urban legend that bears no relation to reality.
8) Rearranging the posture of her body Some postures, such as closing the legs, have the effect of tightening the vagina; however, unless the male has a penis that is far longer than usual, he will find these positions to be significantly less pleasant owing to the shallower penetration.
9) To stimulate the contraction of the uterine muscles, insert an ice cube into the vagina. Another old wives’ tale, not to mention the discomfort inherent with the situation.
10) Vaginal Cones. Exercises based on the legal idea are quite similar in principle. The goal here is to strengthen the vaginal muscles by performing exercises that include holding an item within the vagina while contracting the inner muscles. It is possible to insert weights inside that are progressively heavier. The principle is good, but it’s hard for women to stick with a routine like this long enough for it to be beneficial. On top of that, just like any other muscle in the body, the abdominal muscle will weaken if it isn’t used frequently enough to maintain its strength. The other drawback is that for the female to get the benefits of the device while engaging in sexual intercourse, she must deliberately contract her abdominal muscles. This prevents her from being able to unwind and enjoy the act of sexual intercourse itself.
11. There are a few of them that can be found on the internet right now, being sold under a variety of various names. If you already have an issue with too much wetness on your skin, adding a cream to the mix will not assist the situation. Although the manufacturers claim that their lotions have a tightening impact on the vagina within 15 to 30 minutes, the research suggests that any NOTICEABLE tightening effects are either small or nonexistent. It is difficult and embarrassing to apply the cream to the internal walls of the vagina, and you must do it at the appropriate moment to coincide with sexual intercourse. It is not suggested to inject any creams containing benzocaine, alum, or Vaseline into the vagina. Some of the creams contain these ingredients. You may get further information on these creams by searching the internet for “vaginal tightening.”
12) AbsorbShun natural powder. It is a powder that may be applied to the male’s penis by either the guy or the woman, and it is said to be entirely natural. It is easy to use, doesn’t take long, and significantly impacts collecting moisture in the air within one to two minutes. The more powder that is used, the more absorption occurs, which enables the couple to establish (and manage) the optimal degree of vaginal wetness and tightness for their particular preference. Visit the website http://www.absorbshun.com for further details on this item.
Whatever path you take, your goal should be to find a resolution that leaves both parties satisfied with the outcome. For example, finding the optimal amount of lubrication can result in increased sexual pleasure, more frequent sexual sex, and a more intimate connection between couples.